Are you passionate about memes? Is your photo gallery bursting with memes for every occasion? Then this contest is for you!
To commemorate Precog.finance joining the world of DeFi, we have decided to throw in a meme contest to launch our community efforts and we want to witness some of your meme skills. Use your creativity to convey a meme about how Derivatives fit into DeFi. This can get you a good size USDC bonus!
What are the prizes that we have in store for you?
We appreciate a good laugh over some funny and authentic memes. Thus, we have decided to reward your efforts with the following prizes:
⦁ 1st prize: 200 USDC
⦁ 2nd prize: 150 USDC
⦁ 3rd prize. 100 USDC
What are the rules that you need to adhere to for this meme contest at Precog.finance?
2. Find an image to use as a meme or make one yourself.
3. Think of a creative way to convey: “how Derivatives fit into DeFi”
4. Tweet your meme on your Twitter account, tag @precog_finance and use these hashtags: #precog.finance #precog
5. Please don’t forget to send your submission via this form. Submit your Twitter handle and your meme for registration and verification.
6. Submit your memes before 18:00 CET — 10th September 2021
Terms and Conditions
· Participants must not change their Twitter username within 3 weeks after the end of the contest, or until distribution. We would need this to recognize you as a follower to confirm eligibility.
· Participants can only one entry.
· Bots and fake users are not eligible.
· Do not copy another individual’s meme. You will be disqualified instantly.
· Rewards will be distributed one week after the winners announcement.
· The meme contest is hosted by Precog.finance. The company reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend its terms or conditions unilaterally without prior notification.
· No offensive memes about the team will be counted.
Picking out the creative winners:
· The Precog.finance team will choose 3 winners based on the originality, sense of humour, and quality of the meme.
· We will also allocate one prize to the meme that gets the most traction on Twitter (likes, retweets, and comments). So make sure you promote your submission to all your family and friends to increase your chance of winning!
We wish you all the luck, but more importantly, we wish for you to have great fun in making the meme for this competition!