Everything You Need to Know About the Precog Finance Pre-Sale
You are excited, and so are we! Finally, things are now in motion that will continue to snowball until the release of Sentient, and you can take part in it! Recently, we have established a new landmark on our journey — a milestone we’ll look back on with pride — as we have begun our Pre-Sale process via Jigstack DAO’s decentralized token launch platform called Lemonade Defi.
Through this Pre-Sale, users will have the opportunity to secure themselves the PCOG token from an earlier stage, while simultaneously playing a role in the fundraising process. To put the timescale of a Pre-Sale into perspective, it is one that occurs after a seed round, but before an IDO (Initial Dex Offering).
This gives early adopters a head start, and this exclusive round is designed in a way that appeals to both enthusiasts and investors alike.
PCOG Token and Sale Details
PCOG is the native token of the Precog Finance ecosystem and will power its protocols such as Sentient and Cerebral. It is a utility and governance token and can be used to vote, stake, earn rewards, and more! For an in-depth dive into the PCOG token, click here to read one of our previous articles.
Summary of the Pre-Sale:
- Total PCOG tokens: 5,000,000 (5 Million Tokens) — Lemonade fee = 4,925,000 $PCOG
- Pre-Sale Price: $0.20 per token
- Min allocation per wallet: $500 in ETH (2,500 $PCOG)
- Max allocation per wallet: $20,000 in ETH (100,000 $PCOG)
- Chain: Ethereum Network
- Vesting: 1 month CLIFF + reminder linear vesting 6 months
- Date: 20.05.2022–14:00 UTC
The vesting schedule has been laid out in such a way that it doesn’t feel too restrictive while maintaining its vital function. On the other hand, with ETH gas fees being as low as a few dollars at times, we feel now is as great a time as ever to carry out this Pre-Sale round!
How Do I Participate?
Participating in the Lemonade Pre-Sale is quite easy, and all users would have to do is follow these 5 simple steps:
- Check the relevant $STAK tier levels.
- Buy the required $STAK on an exchange like Uniswap or MEXC.
- Stake $STAK on Stakbank.com (Ethereum or Polygon).
- On the day of the sale, connect your wallet to the Lemonade Launchpad. This will automatically assign your tier according to your staked balance. Make sure you have ETH ready (max 20,000$).
- Participate in the Precog sale!
Upon completing the above process, users will have access to the Precog Finance Pre-Sale (with the specifications listed above of course). One thing to note is the tier system employed by Lemonade, which is used as a basis to form a priority order. They include the following:
- Phase A (20.05.2022 | 14:00–15:00): Tier 1 (2,000,000+ $STAK)
- Phase B (20.05.2022 | 15:00–16:00): Tier 2 (500,000+ $STAK) + Tier 1 participants
- Phase C (20.05.2022 | 16:00–17:00): Tier 3 (100,000+ $STAK) + Tier 1 & 2 participants
- Phase D (20.05.2022 | 18:00–21.05.2022 | 18:00): Non-Tier (No STAK) + Tier 1,2&3 participants
This also bears the following 2 notes:
- The times displayed above are expressed in UTC.
- The sale takes place on a first-come-first-served basis.
As quoted from Lemonade: Being a TIER 1,2,3 doesn’t guarantee allocation since it depends on the number of tokens remaining from each round and the number of people participating. Being a higher Tier only offers you a priority purchase!
Lemonade is a decentralized finance token launchpad governed by the Jigstack DAO. The platform provides token issuers with an easy way to raise funds without third-party influences or technical barriers. Jigstack is a DAO governing a collection of high-quality DeFi products. The $STAK and $jSTAK tokens power the growing Jigstack ecosystem.
We highly recommend their article on the Pre-Sale for more details, click here to read more!
As for Us
We can’t wait to see you at this meaningful and soon-to-be memorable event on Friday, the 20th of May, 2022! At long last, the petals of the flower we’ve been nurturing all this time are unfolding in a spectacular bloom — one we hope we can witness together.
Have any questions or feedback? Check out the links below to our communities, resources and more!